Commercial Electrician Services in Canterbury
We will visit you to discuss your needs and asses what is required. This could range from additional plug sockets being added, a partial rewire, through to a full electrical installation. We love to build great client relationships. Therefore after the initial work is complete, should you need additional work, we're here to help your business as it grows. We also offer help with other electrical services such as ongoing PAT Testing or a complete CCTV installation.
New Shops and Refits
If you have a shop that you are looking to alter/ create new electrical points within, or are looking to create some stylish and impressive lighting then we can help you get the outcome you desire. We can offer you advice on work we have previously carried out to achieve that fantastic finish and help you stand out from other businesses with our creative solutions.
We offer PAT testing as a service, working with landlords and businesses to check and test all of the electrical equipment in their properties. Making sure they conform to The Electrical Equipment (Safety) Regulations 1994 (for landlords) and The Provision and Use of Work Equipment Regulations 1998 (for businesses).
Why should I PAT Test my electrical equipment?
- To help keep your electrical equipment in good operational service.
- To minimise risk of injury to your staff or clients.
- To keep your insurance requirements met.
- Health and Safety requirements.
- Reduce risk of fire by making sure your equipment is safe.
- To conform to current regulations (Landlords & Businesses).