Domestic Electrician Services in Canterbury
Whether it is a small job or a entire property refit, we offer the complete service for property rewiring with years of experience and qualifications behind us.
When do you need to rewire your property?
- Older properties which have not been rewired in the last 25 to 30 years will in part be required to meet current standards
- Remodelling or modernising a property
- Extending or converting an attic or garage on your property. As this constitutes as new work, this will mean these changes need to conform to electrical Safety regulations.
We undertake all works required when it comes to extensions, property improvements and conversions making sure that all work completed is compliant with all building regulations. Our goal is to provide you the services you need within the time constraints of your project and we aim to leave your property clean and tidy after any job!
What to consider when undertaking an extension or conversion?
- All work on new extensions will need to be compliant to PART P of building regulations in England and wales
- Depending on the extension size, you will need to consider new consumer units. Make sure to consult with a NICEIC registered electricians like ourselves
- You may need to undertake a full property rewire depending on the age of the electrics in the main property.
Got a new project? We carry out both internal and external work when it comes to your new property. Call to arrange a meeting and let us help you with your future project!
What we can offer?
- Advice on a wide range of electrical services
- Knowledge on new smart technologies to help improve your property
- Fully insured on all work which is carried out
Whether it is a simple visual inspection or a complete electrical installation condition report (EICR) we provide a thorough certificate. An EICR will analyse the current state of the electrical installation within the property and summarise whether it is in a safe and stable condition.